Closing of Training and Certification
George Mason University will remain a CertiPort testing center until September 4, 2015.
For information on other CertiPort test sites, please click here.
Training and Certification unit will officially close on September 4, 2015. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our training center is an authorized certification site that administers performance-based exams to assess and certify proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications. Certification is recognized universally as an indicator of expertise. Exams are currently offered for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Adobe Certified Associate, and a variety of other software applications.
Click here to register for certification exams
To view exam objectives, select from the following list:
MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) exams are offered for the following applications (2007, 2010, or 2013 versions). To view exam objectives, click here:
- Excel Expert
- Word Expert
Adobe exams are offered for the following applications (CS5 or CS6 versions). To view exam objectives, click here:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Premier Pro
- Illustrator CS6
- InDesign CS6
Internet and Computing Core Certification. To view exam objectives, click here:
- IC3 GS3 Computing Fundamentals
- IC3 GS3 Key Applications
- IC3 GS3 Living Online
- IC3 GS4 Computing Fundamentals
- IC3 GS4 Key Applications
- IC3 GS4 Living Online
Autodesk. To view exam objectives, click here:
- AutoCAD certified user certificate
- Autodesk Inventor certified user certificate
Microsoft Technology Associate Exam. To view exam objectives, click here:
- IT PRO-MTA: 98-349: Windows OS Fundamentals
- IT PRO-MTA: 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- IT PRO-MTA: 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- IT PRO-MTA: 98-367: Security Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-362: Windows Development Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-363: Web Development Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-372: .NET Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-373: Mobile Development Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-374: Gaming Development Fundamentals
- Developer-MTA: 98-375: HTML5 Application Developer Fundamentals
- Database-MTA: 98-364: Database Administration Fundamentals
Intuit Quickbooks Certified User:
Comp TIA Strata Exam:
- Exams can be scheduled up to one day in advance if availability permits.
- Accepted payment includes cash in the exact amount or cashier’s checks paid to the order of George Mason University. Payment is due at the time of the exam.
- Exams take 50 minutes to complete. Please allot 1 1/2 hours for the total certification process.
The Training and Certification office is located in Innovation Hall, 416. For more information or to schedule an exam, call 703-993-3371 or e-mail email@example.com. Campus visitors should park in either the Mason Pond or Shenandoah Parking Deck ($3 per hour – cash only). View a campus map.